Monday, June 21, 2010

a new adventure!

Yesterday I was playing the piano and started arranging a piece. Its a mix of Come Come Ye Saints and A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief, and who knows what else I will add to it before its done! it started out just being Come Come Ye Saints, but then unexpectedly I started playing A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief and it seemed to fit well, so I kept it! This is my first real attempt at arranging/composing music, and although its hard, I'm really enjoying it! I'm considering adding a violin part to it...but first I want to finish the piano part. anyhow, wish me luck on my new adventure!

3 comments:

jessica renae said...

so fun! i liked listening to it, although i was trying to fall alseep.. ;)
write a violin part and i'll play it with you!

Curt and Ronda said...

It is fun to see you in your creative mode. I could see the ideas flowing fast! Keep going. There are more songs inside of you!

natalie johansen said...

it sounds good! and if you write a violin part, make sure and write a duet part so I can play too! :)